網頁

2015年10月15日 星期四

醫師要進行身體檢查可能這麼說

身體檢查
Have you taken your temperature?
Let me check your temperature.
Let me check your blood pressure.

Please take off your clothes to the waist and lie down there. ... Just tell me if it hurts when I do this.
Where is the pain? (Where exactly is the pain?)
 Could you show me, please?
Can you describe the pain? Is it sharp, or dull, intermittent or constant?
Does it hurt when I push here?
How are you feeling? Does this hurt?

What kind of pain? Sharp pain, dull pain, or severe pain?
Is the pain continuous?
Cramping pain, double you up

對話:D代表Doctor醫師、P代表Patient病人
D:What are your symptoms?
P:I have nausea, and I’m dizzy(I feel dizzy.). Also I have an abdominal pain.
D:Where is the pain?Could you show me please?
P:Here.
D:What kind of pain? Sharp pain, dull pain, or severe pain?
P:Sharp pain.
D:Is the pain continuous?
P:No, it isn’t continuous. It comes and goes.
D:Please lie down over there.
P:All right.
D:Does it hurt when I push here?
P:No.
D:What about here?
P:Not really.
D:How long have you been like this(that?)?

P:For about a month.

沒有留言:

張貼留言